I am a thousand winds

化為千風

原作:佚名

 

 

 

 Do not stand at my grave and weep;

請不要佇立在我墳前哭泣,

 

 I am not there , I do not sleep.

我不在那裡,我沒有長眠。

 

 

 

 I am a thousand winds that blow.

化為吹拂千風,

 

 I am the diamond glints on snow.

化為閃耀在皚皚白雪上的鑽石。

 

 I am the sunlinght on ripened grain.

化為灑落在成熟穀物上的陽光。

 

 I am the gentle autumn's rain.

化為溫柔的秋雨。

 

 

 

 When you awaken in the morning's hush,

當你由清晨的靜謐中蘇醒,

 

 I am the swift uplifting rush.

我是那輕靈振翅的鳥群,

 

 Of quiet birds in cireled flight.

無語地環繞你飛翔。

 

 I am the soft stars that shine at night.

我是夜空中溫柔閃爍的星星。

 

 

 

 Do not stand at my grave and cry;

請不要佇立在我墳前哭泣,

 

 I am not there , I did not die.

我不在那裡,我不曾離去。

 


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    sleepyblue 發表在 痞客邦 留言(2) 人氣()